Sunday, September 16, 2007

Books!

It's autumn and I finally managed to order some books… I got Charmed Knits by Alison Hansel so I’ll get working on another Gryffindor scarf the moment I get it. This scarf is for Jessica (not the evil one) and I hope it will be better than mine, which is still not done by the way.
Then I got “Homicide, a year on the killing streets” by David Simon, I have wanted to read this book for a long time.
Also got Miyako Kanamoris “Socks & Glove” after seeing a few pictures from it, so cute!
The classic “Catch 22” by Joseph Heller, never read it and it was on sale.
Then this really cute Swedish cookbook, all cookies and stuff. It’s called something like “Two sisters, 170 temptations from the cookbook café”, I’m going to bake my ass off when I get this book!

These pictures by Roland Person is from their upcoming book, "Winters sweet" or something like that, yummy! I want to try that trifle or what ever it is on the second from the right. The sisters also has a café here in the city, I should go there...

And then a book for my brother, his birthday is coming up…

No comments: