Saturday, April 26, 2008

Guerrilla Gardening

Love the idea of Guerrilla Gardening! There are so many places that need to be fixed up around here. I would love if people didn’t throw trash on the street, smashed the bus stops or throw their garden waste in the woods but they do… May 1th is apparently the International Sunflower Guerrilla Day so I’ll arm myself with as many seeds I can, I know just the right place for them too!

There’s also a book on the subject, could be interesting. I might do that whole sunflower thing in stages, start today and continue. It might rain tomorrow so it would be good to get the seeds down right away.

I’ve wanted to do this for sometime but I would go a step further and have the lovely Laura Satana make a log and stuff. (When is her web shop coming, waiting and waiting…)

No comments: