Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Done, on to the next

Finished my book yesterday and I started reading a new one, “Twilight” by Stephenie Meyer, not sure why but so far so good. Have a feeling it will start suck soon, I don’t know why I think that, I just do… This is not my kind of book but I like to read books that become popular and try to understand why so I guess that’s why I’m reading it. It’s very easy so far so even though it’s about 400 pages I don’t think it will take that long for me to finish it.

1 comment:

Aimée Marie said...

This comment has NOTHING to do with the book... I got your package and thank you thank you thank you! It was like my birthday. I have not tried the tea yet, but I will when it cools down. (In 4 months hehe) I am sending you a package. It will take a week or 2, but you will get it. I LOVED your story. There are a couple of spelling and grammer mistakes, but it was awesome! I loved it. And no, I am not blowing smoke up your ass either. It really is good. I will send it back with the corrections if you want. Just let me know. Your package is coming back in the same box. It is the perfect size for the book and the other stuff I am sending. Thanks again!