Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Having hair issues…

My hair is so worn-out it is in desperate need of a cut but what to do? I have that layered thing ala Jennifer Aniston and with the straightner and not visiting a hairdresser every X month it looks pretty dreadful and perhaps I should chop it all off but… I’m such a scaredy cat I usually go with the same dull cut every time.

I’m not very good with hair, I wash it and I straighten it and that’s it, I love when it’s winter and you can just pull at hat on an cover everything and not be bother with it. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I’m not a fan, maybe it’s because it’s so damaged it looks so horrible when I don’t straighten it?

I like my hair long but it’s a little dull though, isn’t it? Which is your favorite?

From left A and B

C and D

All pictures from Hairfinder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D is really cute, and I bet low maintenance!