Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Movies to see

I’ll start a list (!) of movies that I want to see, or I won’t remember them all. Do you know any good movies I should add to the list?

1. How to be
2. Taking Woodstock
3. Withnail and I
4. The Darjeeling Limited
5. The great train robbery
6. Les vampires
7. The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
8. I’m not there
9. The Duchess
10. The Brothers Bloom
11. Chicken Run
12. Birds of a feather
13. Les Ripoux
14. Sueurs
15. Chéri
16. Up
17. The Countess
18. Zombieland
19. I Sell The Dead

2 comments:

Shalyn said...

I saw How to Be last year at the RI International Film Festival..it was interesting. lol Chicken Run is cute "But I don't want to be a pie!" :P I really liked The Darjeeling Limited.

Shelly said...

I love how the word “interesting” leave so much room for speculations :p