Thursday, March 14, 2013

Weird Science

What have I been up to, well I am having an 80’s movie marathon and I’m trying to watch some 80’s movies that I missed during my childhood. 


Year: 1985
Country: America
Tea: Söderblandning, milk on the side because that’s how I like it
Snack: None
Expectations: 80’s fashion. I want to see pink, spandex and headbands. Some great hair and by great I mean big. It would also be nice with some 80’s music.


The movie does not disappoint, it’s so 80’s I want to get a pair of Reeboks and some tube socks. Oh and lots and lots of hairspray, rough and blue eye shadow! I was too young to wear makeup in the 80’s so I can make up for it now.


Don’t get the wrong, the movie is ridiculous but in an 80’s way so that’s okay. For some reason I kind of believe that these two guy can create a woman with a computer, a Barbie doll and this storm that shows up just because they need one. 80’s computers are the best computers.


Best part of the movie: All things 80’s, the fun dialog and an awkward looking Robert Downy Jr. 

No comments: