Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday

Started off at Åhlens where they had the Taika cups and they were really nice, perhaps a little small but at least 3,5-4dl I think. They cost 159kr but I found another place where they sell them but only to grosser and things like that so my mom gets to buy them for me, she has a business so…
Then off to NK, a place I rarely visit to for Sid Dickens tiles, (and yes they were amazing. Love them, want them all.) where I bumped into the Swedish prime minister and his wife. But I came across a cute teacup which was much more interesting instead. I have only seen the coffee mugs and never liked them but the teacup. It’s a remake of a popular Swedish 60’s design by Sting Lindberg and I want it! Lately there so much things that I want, I’m usually not like that.
Managed to pull myself away from the teacup and went home, on the way I stopped at the tea shop where I bought a new tea, Violet and grabbed a pile of books at the library. So, it was a pretty good Sunday.

Teacup: "Berså" from Gustavsberg, picture from Bothania Antik& Antikvariat

No comments: