Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday...

Spent the day at the Dance museum and the Alphonse Mucha exhibit, it was a little too small perhaps and it as close to being crowded. In the gift shop I found two cute tin cans that I bought, including several postcards.
Then returning some books and getting some new ones from the library, like Miranda Innes “Traditional Quilts From Around The World” for the third time, I really must get my own copy of that one.
Home for a walk with the dog and then… Tea and toasties, nothing could spoil this day. Not me getting my period on the way home and cramps, not the fact that everyone is burning leaves in their gardens today or the fact that “someone” called and asked me to work with less the 2 hours until “someone” wanted me to be there. Mom was an angel and said I wasn’t home and I just sipped my tea and not giving a damn.
Blueberry tea and toasties with cheese and tomatoes, yummy.


(All mine!)

No comments: