Saturday, January 5, 2008

Not sure how I ended up here...

But somehow I did end up at this site and it was a good thing because just look at these pictures, BOOKS!! They are so pretty! Which makes me think of my friend Amanda who doesn’t think that paperbacks are “real” books or that you can have them in you bookcase? Why can’t you have paperbacks in your bookcase? She has never given me an actual reason; she just frowns and says something like, “I don’t know, I don’t like them…”Then we have Heidi who thought that paperbacks are a cut version of the real book and that’s why they are cheaper than hardcover’s, how cute is that =P She was also very angry at “Sex and the city” by Candace Bushnell.
“Yuck, I hate that!”
“Why?” I asked, even though she hates most books, I honestly don’t think she owns a book. The only book I do know that she has (maybe not anymore) is my copy of Harry Potter which her guinea pig ate the cover of.
“I hate when they make books of movies and series.”
“What if I told you they made the series based on the book?”
“I hate it anyway.” She said after a few moments of silence. Anyway, back to the topic…. So the pictures are from a book called “Libraries” by Candida Höfer. I post my two favorite pictures


No comments: