Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What did I do today?

I manage to find a cute coat but that was it. I don’t think it’s a very warm coat but it was cute. I can cross of autumn-must-have item number 2. I do not like shopping, I like the idea of shopping but I never seem to be able to find anything I like. I was standing there trying things on and I just felt stupid and awkward, I felt like a little girl dressing up and I wasn’t comfortable at all. Nothing really seemed to fit either (is there something wrong with me?), it was loose in all the wrong places and to tight at all the wrong places… Then just to top it off I ran it to this annoying salesperson desperate to sell and just couldn’t accept the fact that I didn’t like the raincoat they had at the store, so annoying. And then there was this bitch at the pharmacy, so rude. I asked her for some help to find something and she basically bark at me that it’s very easy to go online and find what I need so that I know what I’m looking for when I get there. Oookay, and her job is to do what exactly? Annoying but fortunately it was the last thing that happened before going home so it didn’t spoil my day.

Oh, I want a purple nail polish and a dark red one so I bought some but the purple one was too blue and the dark red one was not red enough and was closer to brown so if anyone wants some nail polish I have some. I also have a pink one which I have no idea why I bought in the first place, close to the counter maybe? (I tried to take some pictures of them but it was impossible to capture the right colors)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean, may be we could advertise , you know, like we could suggest what books to be read and we can go out and find that book and then discuss it,I know i'd like to be in a book club too, but haven't found a decent one yet , so thought of making one myself.I was thinking not just jane austen, any good book worth reading could be reccomended and then we could discuss it.I am like word hungry, if i pick up a novel i ususally finish it in a day or two.Just last night i started Me and Emma by elizabeth flock and have now finished it.It was amazing ( the subject and the way it was written),So yeah , may be we could start something and who knows where it might lead.
ME too, i liked the idea of the jane austen book club and when i saw the trailer , i thought i got the wrong movie, (searched for it online), and then realised that it was the same.I expected the characters to be old and graying.So relating the characters to the book was difficult,(got my head around to it after a while).But all in all, i thought the movie dragged and the novel came out on top (like it always does).Anyway , if you could leavea link or something on your blog for a way to contact you, it would be better , i wont have to post anywhere its not related , like this one. :) cheers.

Anonymous said...

I've had similar problems finding clothes that fit, just keep looking and ask for advice on fit from the staff. Sometimes they know nothing about it but usually they are helpful, depending on how busy it is and their mood!