Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I guess I can’t call myself a vegetarian anymore

I had fish two days ago and yesterday I ate a poor little piggy! I feel horrible but I do need to eat more and as a vegetarian I just didn’t eat at all. But mentally I feel like a vegetarian, if someone asked me I would say that I was…

I’m scared of gaining weight, I lost like twenty pounds when I became a vegetarian and I swear I’ve already gained two pound these two days! A pound a day, not good. I’ll eat good for a few days and then I’m going to start exercising, which I’ve never felt I could do since I haven’t been eating properly before.

Update 17:53: Oh my god! Sure, I just ate but I gained another two pounds!! What the hell?! That's four pounds for f sake! In three days!

Food diary for today
Fil and banana
Tea and milk
This sauce with ham in it and macaronis and some salad

2 comments:

xo.sorcha.ox said...

It's not the vegetarianism that makes you lose weight.
It's the not-eating thing.
Meat is only 1 food group. How can you not be eating enough as a vegetarian?
I'll send you some easy-peasy vego ideas, that are not only really quick to make (I am particularly time-challenged), but also taste delicious. I'll include them with the letter that I plan on writing you this weekend.
We'll have you back on track in no time! :)
Love ~S. xo

Shelly said...

It’s very easy not eating enough as a vegetarian, I don’t like that many veggies :p Like peas and bean, ew! Not a very good thing to become a vegetarian then I guess. I don’t like food in genre actually, sound so weird, I don’t like food but it’s true.