Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reading books like a maniac

Read three books since Saturday, sure one was Emily Strange and that one I finished walking from the library to the bus stop. It was one of those books with words on every other page so maybe I can’t put it on my 101 books in 1001 days…

Then I read “How to be popular” by Meg Cabot which was just another teen book (hey, there’s a book title). The entire books is a week in Steph Landrys life and it feels like I’ve read it before, a lot of similarities with her Princess book.

Then “Friday night knitting club” by Kate Jacob which is 364 pages with very small text so I think I did a pretty good job. I got way too many books from the library and I thought I wouldn’t make it through all of them but hey, looks like I’ll make it, knock on wood. It was okay, I expected a bit more and by the end it was a little too cute for me. I do feel guilty for the unfinished sweater I have, better start knitting, when I’ve read all the books that is.

(picture found here)

2 comments:

Shalyn said...

I wish I could squish that yarn, lol

xo.sorcha.ox said...

You're doing better than I am! It seems to be taking me ages to get through books these days, which is really frustrating - I dont want it to! :(
~S. xo