Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update on New Year’s resolutions

Did the scariest one which means I can finally get a haircut! Don’t know what happened to the food diary, I have to start with that again. Watching movies is running along smoothly though and having my “homemade” pedicures too but not once a month…

The writing is not going well at all… stuck like always and no idea how to get out of it but I have months left to finish it and I don’t have to write a master piece I just have to try.

Haven’t walked in heels in awhile but I saw a very cute cutout booties while a low heel so maybe I should get them and do some practicing.

The project are all going pretty slowly, no writing and learning how to make a decent manicure is hard and I haven’t even had any thoughts on sewing…

No comments: