Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hm…

When I read “Twilight” I couldn’t help thinking it was very similar to a story I wrote when I was… 15-ish perhaps. Well, it was like we both made a potato soup, different but the same dish. I tossed it aside thinking people will say, “It’s like Buffy come up with something else.”

Yesterday I read, ”Hex Education” and it was also very similar to a story I wrote about that time… I didn’t finish it because I felt it was silly and no one wants to read crap like that. But maybe my stories aren’t crap after all? Very similar ones have been published so…


(Found picture here)

1 comment:

xo.sorcha.ox said...

I'm always annoyed when I come up with a great story idea, that I THINK is original, and then a book or movie comes out and it's like they've read my mind and STOLEN it. :(
~S.