Thursday, December 31, 2009

I hate New Years!

It’s hard to start the New Year being positive when New Year is such a rough day. Fireworks… It starts early, around Christmas and people don’t understand what it does to animals. My dog refuse to walk outside and is acting really weird for a long time since people will continue sending off fireworks for weeks after New Years.

My baby got stressed out around 4 o’clock and started scratching the walls and panting, and I could not get him to walk outside today, well at 10 in the morning but not after that which means I have to be prepared to take him out at any moment during the night when he has to go.

I also have to drug him every year to get him to calm down and I hate to do that but he’s panting like he ran a marathon in 40C heat and doing weird things like trying to knock the Christmas tree over.

If people only waited until midnight so that the torture didn’t went on all day at least, that would be a great relieve for my baby and I but no…

Next year I would love to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere so I could enjoy New Years and just relax...

No comments: