Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Year’s New Years Resolutions

One by one
1. Go to the gyno and do a smear test or whatever it’s called (sounds like fun doesn’t it?) Check!
2. Get a haircut Check!
3. Buy a dress or a skirt. Oops…

Continuously
1. Keep a food diary to see what I need to add and remove from my “diet” Post it on the blog (and please yell at me when I’m not eating health) (Oops… doesn’t feel very necessary anymore)
2. Write X pages per X (have to figure out what amount of pages per day/week is reasonable) (Yes, I should have done this by now…)
3. Work on watching ALL 250 top movies on IMDB (some would call that a waste of time but…) (I’m doing well on this one but it takes time)
4. Get a pedicure (homemade, I’m pretty darn good) at least once a month. (started out good but…)

Projects
1. Finish one longer story (No!)
2. Finish a synopsis for a movie (No!)
3. Learn how to walk in heels (No!)
4. Learn how to do a decent manicure at home (No!)
5. Try to sew something, either finish the pants I have or make a simple dress (No!)
6. Try embroidery (No!)
7. Finish my brothers shirt and start knitting in the hats (that was last year’s new year’s resolution for Pete sake!) (No!)

All in all, I did not do well...

No comments: