Sunday, July 11, 2010

Heat…

It’s too darn hot for me… apparently yesterday was the hottest day in Sweden since 1994. I have been in bed a few days with headache and nausea. Today I bought myself a fan, I love my fan (but my mom said something silly, “You can get neck-pain from being too close to a fan” and I do have a little sore neck now, probably just my imagination). I trying to deal with the heat by drinking a lot of water and taking cool showers (but that makes me feel a little guilty because I’m wasting a lot of water).

Last time I check the temperature it was 33C outside. Too darn warm but I have to get out to the greenhouse and water the veggies, and the potatoes.

Any tips on coping with heat?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You complain too much. Where I come from 35 is considered a cool summer day!

xo.sorcha.ox said...

33*C? That's pleasant, not hot! ;)
~S. xo

Aimée Marie said...

I agree with you. It's been that hot and hotter with humidity here the last few weeks... I hate it. And I sleep with a fan all the time, even in the winter and it has never given me a sore neck. I've been doing it my whole life. I hope you start feeling better.