Monday, April 20, 2009

Movies

Twelve Monkeys: Terry is a weird man… (On Top 250)

Bladerunner: Um… what’s so brilliant about this movie? But Daryl Hannah was kind of hot. (On Top 250)

Heathers: What a weird-ass movie… but Christian Slater was actually kind of cute, and I like vintage Winona too. It’s pretty far from the info at IMDB “A girl who half-heartedly tries to be part of the "in crowd" of her school meets a rebel who teaches her a more devious way to play social politics”

Cheaper by the dozen II: Sucks! There was nothing good about this movie (well, I love Bonnie Hunt, she’s so cute).

Singin' in the Rain: I like it, it was cute! And I feel like dancing. (On Top 250)

Ziegfeld Follies: (Recommended by Dita Von Teese) I have a crush on the pink ballerina, think it's Cyd Charisse.

Found picture here

I always forget to write down what movies I see, I know I forgotten a few. Um, a Russian movie (my first) Night Watch, which I kind of liked, there’s was a mood and atmosphere that I really enjoyed, maybe the story wasn’t that good but… I just know I’ve seen more movies… Oh, Pan’s Labyrinth (On Top 250), which I had high hopes for but I clearly expected too much. Atonement, um… okay I guess but I was mainly checking out the garden and the house.

No comments: