Sunday, December 21, 2008

Maybe it’s the whole Christmas thing…

But I feel like crap, everything sucks and I just want to beat someone or something into pulp with a bat! The building construction is moving along from seven in the morning and for some reason they are leaving this huge spotlight on at the end of the day, directly pointed at my bedroom window. It’s mud everywhere and that horrible sound from drills and machines and whatnot is driving me crazy…

My mom is bugging me and basically makes me want to move far far away and make sure there’s no phone.

All the stores hate me; they have like no rubber boots at all. One pair (the crappy brand that didn’t last a year without holes in them) in an entire shoes store and we are in Sweden where it gets pretty damn wet this time of year but it’s cute little pumps everywhere you go, they will come in handy when I’m taking the dog out…

I am so going to move…

I can’t find anything to eat, everything taste like crap, I don’t like food.

4 comments:

Aimée Marie said...

Oh sweetie, I would tell you to move here, but Michigan pretty much sucks too... But at least you'll find some cute boots... Maybe... If you decide to run away, you can stay here hehe... Seriously... Tea with friends beats 7 am wake ups to hammers and drills and being kept up by spotlights... And starting Jan 1st, I am going to try to be COMPLETELY vegetarian, so I can cook you yummy foods. I am a pretty goos cook if I may say so myself!

Shelly said...

Tea with friends beat most things :p
Good luck with the vego stuff, I think it’s a little like quit smoking. I remember this one time I had a horrible case of chicken cravings and I was like, “No one will know if I heat up some chicken…” we had these froze chicken in the freezer; well I thought we did but apparently we were out. It was three o’clock in the morning and I just wanted chicken… mmm… chicken… Why can’t birds grow and trees?

Aimée Marie said...

hehehehehehehehhehheheheheheehhehe... I love you...

Aimée Marie said...

Merry Christmas my friend! I hope you have a great one!