Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday...

03:24 I can’t sleep! Tossing and turning and I’m not tired! There’s nothing to read and I don’t know what to do! Horrible, horrible, blah! What to do? One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven...


03:42 My body is obviously tired, just knocked a flower pot over, straight into one of my desk drawers, at least I know what I’ll be doing tomorrow (aka later today).

13:11 Managed to fall asleep around, five… Bored out of my mind, I have nothing to do, dull dull dull… I’m so bored I’m reading my junk mail, “Heloo princess…”

Someone wants me to be a good little girl and help decorating the tree. I don’t want to, call it creative differences if you want.

3 comments:

Aimée Marie said...

Suggested reading: I am readinging a series by Holly Black about modern day faeries... The books are titled "Tithe", "Valient" and "Ironside". They are for teens, but I loved the 1st two books and I am currently reading the 3rd.

Did you get the dirt out of your desk drawer? I'll bet that sucked?

I will get you some mail out to read soon!

Shelly said...

I'll see if they have thoes books at my library, thanks :)
I’m such a pig, I’m cleaning it up now… well soon, slightly distracted by my cake, mmm… need milk.

Aimée Marie said...

cake... mmmm...