Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I spent most of my Christmas sleeping, I have no idea why I was so tired but I feel asleep a few times on the sofa. Ate candy, cookies and cake and didn’t feel guilty at all. In the evening I put on my warm pajamas and cute cuddly socks and watched on WALL·E DVD. I won’t make a wish list next year because I got one thing that I had put on it and it was the easiest gift (a gift certificate at a bookstore) so why make the list if no one is using it?

Now I’m off to straighten my hair and then it’s off to the movies, Australia time. It premiers today here in Sweden, worried I will be disappointed.

(Picture by me)

3 comments:

Aimée Marie said...

I hope Australia is as good as you hoped! It is 3p here (9p there) and I am already done for the night. My belly has gone mutinous and so I sent Ted to our friend's Christmas dinner with desserts galore all by his onsies... I feel horrible about it, but I'd rather not spend the whole evening in their bathroom, after all I have spent the better part of an hour in mine already... That would be worse than staying home. Overall, I think we tried to cram too many things into 2 days and I think my body has begun to revolt. I miss you. I will get a letter out to you soon.

Aimée Marie said...

ps. I love that picture!

Shelly said...

(The movie WAS good, if you haven’t seen it you should. I guess it’s one of those movies where you either like it or you don’t)

Sorry to hear you’re sick, on Christmas and all… I hope you’re doing better real soon.

Thanks, it was an easy picture to take. Tried to take one of the christmas tree and it was impossible.