Sunday, January 25, 2009

I know I’m being silly

Spent a lot of time on MAC website and after looking around I thought, Oh, if I only buy MAC products my makeup will look better. I can just follow the instructions and I will look fantastic. I need the 316 brush, I have the wrong brush and the wrong brand and that is why I look like a teenager lost at a Backstreet Boys concert whenever I wear makeup. How silly is that? I know it’s stupid but I still want it, my life will be better if I use a 222 tapered blending brush with my Mylar eye shadow. I need the Cherry lip pencil and the possum nose pink lipglass, I need it! What I need most of all is the Kanga-Rouge lipstick... Does anyone have MAC stuff, is it any good?


3 comments:

Shalyn said...

I love Mac lipgloss pots. I wouldn't go so crazy with all the extras though! Save your money!

Shelly said...

I'll try my hardest to save my money.

Shalyn said...

:P They're stuff tends to be pricey is what I meant..hehe