Friday, September 11, 2009

Next movies are…

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon The trailer is probably very misleading, in the beginning it’s a bit spooky with Zelda Rubinsteins (Tangina in Poltergiest) monolog and then it looks like a comedy all of a sudden and then back to horror, doubt it will be a scary film but I bet it’s scarier than Saw. Not only is Zelda in the movie, we also have Robert Englund aka Freddie Krueger and Angela Goethals who plays Kevins sister in Home Alone so I’ll expected her to go: “you're what the French call les incompetents” Oh, and there is one guy with the name Britain Spellings which I just think is funny enough to mention.



Day Watch: The sequel to Night Watch by Russian director Timur Bekmambetov who did Wanted (which I have to see one of these days because it looks like crap). The first movie ended sort of abruptly so I want closer in this one but… I might be disappointed.

The car thing in the trailer is ridicules (and not in a good way).

No comments: