Saturday, September 26, 2009

This is one of the reasons I’m not big on food

(picture by Anna Skoog and the to the right it says Divine salad, not so sure about that)

I found this recipe on a salad and it looked so yummy and sounded pretty darn yummy too so I had to wait a year so that there were fresh blackberries in the store, they were a little expensive but I want to follow the recipe so I got them, along with the arugula salad which you get in a tiny little bag with a big juicy price tag on it and Serrano ham was 14 slices for 60 SEK. And the figs costs way more than apples…When you spend some money you (at least me) expect that it will taste lovely but I’m not so sure.

The dressing is just like any other dressing, don’t like it, taste blah and the ham! Ew, smells like feet/cheese!

Haven’t eaten the actual salad yet so we’ll see but… I always get disappointed in the kitchen unless I’m making desserts.

No comments: