Friday, February 26, 2010

I Sell the Dead

Friday and first movie in my little horror challenge is “I Sell The Dead”, I read something about this movie and I had to look it up and I liked the trailer but for some reason it went straight to DVD here in Sweden.

Tea: Raspberry
Snack: Sponge cake

The intro, where nothing happens just an illustrated background that goes on and on for 2 minutes and 25 seconds, eaten all of the sponge cake…

Fun film and a very pretty one, I really like the atmosphere and I will keep an eye on director Glenn McQuaid and see what he will do next, there are rumors about a sort of sequel and he's making "I Sell the Dead" into a comic.

For everyone who likes darker movies, not much horror more humor. I started to think of Mel Brooks "Young Frankenstein" but with a little more gore (not much though).

Larry Fessenden and Dominic Monaghan

No comments: