Saturday, February 27, 2010

Leading Actor

The Oscars are only a few days away and every year we try to guess who’s going to win and see who with can get most of the right (I never win…) Print a ballot and play the game too, only eight days left! I haven’t seen any of the nominated movies, at least I don’t think so.

Leading Actor
Jeff Bridges “Crazy Heart”
George Clooney “Up in the Air”
Colin Firth “A Single Man”
Morgan Freeman “Invictus”
Jeremy Renner “The Hurt Locker”

Morgan Freeman has an Oscar, support in “Million Dollar Baby” but this is the fifth time Jeff is nominated so… I think he should get one. I don’t think I’ve seen Jeremy in anything, oh I lied, I’ve seen him in “North Country” anyway, based on what I have seen from these people Morgan is the best actor but I think it’s Jeffs turn.

Crazy Heart trailer

No comments: