Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Street art

Right now I’m obsessing about street art. Why not have art on the streets? I rather look at an elephant walking a tightrope holding an umbrella than anorexic photoshopped girls in underwear when I’m in the city. When I was out walking I kept an eye out to see what I would do if I had the talent and there were lots of things I would like to do. At the moment the people in my neighborhood don’t deserve any art though.


It is amazing the things people think of, and manage to create. Before I looked around on the net I didn’t think much about it and now I’m more open and thinking more on what can be done here? I can’t do shit because I’m useless but in my head I am brilliant and create lots of beautiful art.


When I looked around the internet I came across a trailer for a movie about British street artist Banksy and it looks like fun, reminds me of skateboard films. Banksy is one of those artists you have seen lots of thing by you just don’t know it.

No comments: