Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Taking advantage of my online library

I don’t know why I doubt borrow more audio books from my library. I can borrow them online and listen right away. They all kind of books, a lot of nonfiction so why don’t I do this? I will from now on, it’s free and you can listen to a sample before you borrow it (you can only lend 5 books per week). When it comes to audio books the reader is very important, some are just so boring no matter how exciting the story is you can’t listen to it.

4 comments:

xo.sorcha.ox said...

Audio books? That's cheating, Jen! ;)
~S. xo

Shelly said...

Yeah I know... but I don't think I would be able to read a book about, Che Guvare for example but maybe I can listen to one? We'll see :)

xo.sorcha.ox said...

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine": Che Guevara.
My favourite quote of all-time. I think a book on Che would be plenty easy to read. :)
~S. xo

Shelly said...

Oh well, I might listen to one and then read another ;D