Tuesday, April 13, 2010

High Tension

Name: High Tension
Country: France
Tea: Raspberry (milk on the side)
Snack: Raisins
Expectations: None, here we go…

22 minutes: I’m really really bored… very distracted, I want to look at shoes. I’m thinking of getting a pair of cute ballerina slippers, probably black because that’s my favorite color, some say black isn’t a color but I think some people are smartasses so…

24 minutes: Oh dear… I can’t do this right now. I need a break from this one. I’m going to watch Oscar winning documentary The Cove instead.

Okay, I’m giving it a go… this movie just made me forget all about this challenge. I can’t put my finger on it but just as this movie started I was sick of it, so dull and boring. Now I’m hoping that the girl dies, I’m cheering for the killer, get her!!

25 minutes: What the fuck!? What…? I hate this stupid movie! It’s not good when you don’t care about the main character in a horror movie.

33 minutes: Aimée rescued me for a little chat, lovely break…

51 minutes:
Oh dear god! I hate the stupid bitch, die! I hate the movie more than I hate her however. I just want this damn movie to come to an end, Jesus fucking Christ!

52 minutes: I’m sure the movie isn’t THAT bad, we just started off on the wrong foot…

The UK title is the best thing about the movie, "Switchblade Romance" sounds sexy. I think I watched this movie in four or five parts, that how long it took me to finish it. DON'T watch this movie, watch "The Cove" instead.

No comments: