Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 25

Everything was going pretty well until I finished my first rough draft, I wasn’t at all pleased with it. The story was all messed up and I really didn’t like the guy, he was such a cutie, such a goody goody and everything too damn nice, ew! So I had to start over and now I just don’t like anything, the story sucks and I can’t get it to work at all. I’m supposed to have this, 1, a commitment (…sort of yeah, I guess, whatever…),2, a working schedule (sure, kind of) 3, a story idea, (maybe, but it’s not a very good one) 4, a cast of characters (I do) 5, a detailed plot of the entire story (yeah right) 6, a short description of what your novel is about, (no).
This is not going very well… should I give up, again, and perhaps work in some short stories awhile? Do my four pages a day on something else and do this later? I don’t want to give up, I know all about quitting, I want to try something else and stick with something for a change.

Day 25

No comments: