Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged

I’ve been tagged by Sarah

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

Each player answers the questions about themselves.

At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people (Yeah, like I have that many friends…) and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

(Did this yesterday but managed to forget to post it)
a) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Teen years ago… um… how old am I? Crap, having a crises, I can’t be that old!? I was in school, meat eater back then and had ten more kilos to carry around, having a silly crush on a silly guy that looked like a lollypop. He was way out of my league and that was why I liked him so that nothing would ever happen.

Same old same old… in many ways my life hasn’t changed that much in teen years, that’s pretty sad.

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:

· To write my four pages
· Have some stuff to do in the garden (defiantly more than five but there’s no way I’ll manage all of them today)
· Do some laundry (but there’s no rush really, I just added it so that I would look good)

c) Snacks I enjoy:

Too many! All I eat is snacks, chocolate (bars, ice cream, cake, cookies…), doughnuts (!), raspberries and blueberries (is that a snack?), candy!! Now I’m getting hungry, and there’s a big bag of candy upstairs, not good.

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

(Me and my friend talked about this yesterday) I would pay off mom and dad’s mortgage on the house, I would buy my entire neighborhood and throw all the idiots out. I would probably have a house made from scratch, a small cute one with a large garden and a HUGE green house. I would go shopping; buy lots of books and movies. I would travel and I would most defiantly give my brother a large sum of money, I probably owe him half a million already.

e) Places I have lived:

I lived in a grey tall building for my first six and a half years and then we moved here where we belonged. Same area and all but…

I'm tagging Aimeé

2 comments:

Aimée Marie said...

I’ve been tagged by Jenny
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

Each player answers the questions about themselves.

At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

a) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Well, I was working at Macomb Center. Ted and I were’t married or even engaged yet. I was living with my parents in good ol’ Memphis, Michigan. Ted and I were applying to Busch Gardens. I was 100 lbs. lighter.

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:

1. Write more thank you cards
2. Look for a job

3. Continue cleaning and organizing the house

4. Write for 100 words

5. Call and check on Dad Easton

c) Snacks I enjoy:


I enjoy tomatoes, strawberries, granola, and pickles
d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I would build a family commune with underground tunnels connecting each house and the main house. (ask me about it. I know exactly what it looks like in my head!) I would pay off my parents mortgage since they would like to stay there (instead of living in my commune) I would TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL!!! I would pay Bee and Anthony and Autumn’s college tuition. Bee and I would open up our year round, sleepover art charter school and our coffee shop (which she will be in total charge of) And I would open a restaurant / grocery store that caters to diabetics.
e) Places I have lived:

Anchorville, Michigan

Fair Haven, Michigan

Chesterfield, Michigan

Ovid, Michigan

Memphis, Michigan

Clinton Township, Michigan

Newport News, Virginia

Harrison Township, Michigan

Mount Clemens, Michigan

I’m tagging Bee

Aimée Marie said...

oh, and the original is poster on my aimeesresolutions page.