Sunday, June 1, 2008

How many times have I tried this?

I think it’s only two but it could be three… but let’s try it one more time. With my Compis (computer) arriving tomorrow (hopefully) I might get some peace and quiet to be able to do this. My main problem is just, which of all my stories should I work on? I wonder how many I have now; let’s do a quick count… at least 25, probably more.

This is day one and I have to make a commitment to write every day, to do my very best to finish this once and for all. But what story to work on…? That’s really tricky and I don’t know, maybe I should read what I have so far and see which one I feel for the most right now and stick to that one? I can work a little on the others as well but have one as my main priority.

I should clean my desk properly now, all the draws and everything so all I have to do tomorrow is to get the compy to work, that will probably take me all day. I hope my brother will be around to help me…

No comments: