Monday, June 2, 2008

My Compis is here!

And he’s working! I thought I had to wait to get internet but my brother fixed it right away. I defiantly need a new chair; I think I’ll mess up my back with this one. Today I have to figure out when is the best time for me to write and, “Be realistic in the time you plan, and then live by it.” Sticking with things has never really been my strong side I have to admit.

Evenings or midmorning… tricky. It’s less chance of interruptions in the evening but then there’s the chance that I stay up too late (I sound so old). Maybe I should try midmornings… I’ll write now and then I do the midmorning thing… crap, got plans tomorrow… So I’ll try the midmorning thing on Wednesday instead. But that’s the thing if I’m busy I’m most likely to be busy during the day so evenings might be better. I just have to get some self-control and not stay up all night long.

Evenings, write for at least one hour, and at least four pages per day. Let see how it goes and if it’s realistic.

No comments: