Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Poppies in bloom

Finally, after a long wait (sort of my fault because I mistreated them) my sowed poppies are in bloom! Not that pleased with the orange/red color normally but now I don’t care, I love him, he’s such a cutie.

The smaller unknown poppies (update, it's Welsh poppy) are in bloom too, don’t like yellow flowers but… they are such easy plants. My plan for next year, or perhaps fall is to but ALL poppies I can find (at least the perennial ones), I want to have more of them. It’s very easy to start collect flowers.
(The yellow one is the one I have seeds of Aimèe (or anyone else) in case you want some. Need photoshop on this computer...)

2 comments:

xo.sorcha.ox said...

Hi Jenny!
Hope you dont mind, but I tagged you in an online questionaire. If you want to take part, just read my blog.
- Sarah xo

Aimée Marie said...

Awwe... I love you forever. Of course I would love some poppies... I am going to plant the seeds you gave me next week. Tomorrow is my MIL's funeral and we've been SO busy. I will get back to writing to you next week also.

Yeah!