Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

The main reason I picked this book from the bookcase was because I remembered that the first one was easy to read and with 101 books in 1001 days I need books like that but it ended up taking quite some time. I really didn’t like this book. I don’t remember much from the first book but I don’t think it was THIS bad. Bridgets seems to drink on a daily bases (do people in England really drink THAT much?) and act like a total nut job. I don’t like any of the characters and… well I just don’t understand this book or how people can like it. The movies was better but that’s doesn’t mean it was a good movie. All the things they had removed in the movie were good, like Gary for example and the subplot with her parents and Wellington. The Rebecca plot works better in the movie as well. Mark Darcy is much more charming in the movie...

No comments: