Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finished

Read my first (and maybe only) Sonya Hartnett book, "Stripes of the sidestep wolf". I wanted to read one of her books since I was her on TV when she won the Astrid Lindgren memorial award. It was boring, all books I read these days are boring… (well not ALL books but good books are rare).

Best in the book: The tassie tiger of course

Worst thing in the book: I got really annoyed when there was a rubber tree in Australia, someone probably translated gum tree to rubber tree… as far as I know there aren't any rubber trees in Australia.

2 comments:

Aimée Marie said...

I got your awesome letter and package. Thank you for the seeds. I can't wait for spring now. The bleeding heart was not only smooshed and dried, but broken into pieces as well. Oh well. Thank you anyway. I loved the leaves. I laminated them as well as the part of the paper that says "Swedish Fall" and put it up on my fridge. Now I will have a Swedish Fall whenever I look at it. I love them. I am sending you some leaves too!

Hope all is well, I will write back soon!

Shelly said...

Aw, too bad about the bleeding heart :( Well, I'll get you some seeds next season instead, for some reason there weren't any seed this season...