Monday, October 20, 2008

Here was my day (I think, if I remember it correctly)

1. Got out of bed, late like always
2. Took the dog for a walk
3. Watched soap
4. Spent a frustrating hour or so in front of the computer trying to write a short story. I suck!
5. Some more dog walking
6. Getting Aimée package/letter ready
7. Made some dinner, same stuff as yesterday since that was all I had home.
8. Um… dog walking?
9. More frustrating time in front of the computer before giving up on writing and watching “Supernatural” instead.
10. Pining up my hair to see if I would look good with a fringe.

2 comments:

xo.sorcha.ox said...

My days consist of waking up, breakfast, shower, dressed, feed dog, go to work, procrastinate and pretend to be working, go home for lunch where i eat something and do a load of washing, go back to work, more procrastinating (mostly by being on the net), finish work, go home, make dinner, feed the dog, tidy the house, entertain the dog, watch tv and read some, then go to bed. Yours is easily more interesting. :)
~ S. xo

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you doing the list of your day. I have been on a list kick lately. Oh... and cool... A letter!