Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday

Today we, J and I went birthday shopping for B and a little for me.

Keep your fingers crossed. So I bought the nighty but for some reason I didn’t try it when I was trying on some of the bras (none of them were good, which is good for my economy)… So, now at home I will try it and it better fit because you can’t return underwear. I hope it fits… It fits! It fits nicely without clinging to my jelly parts, so cozy! You should feel the material, oh and I got the cozy angora socks and some tea with almond, apple, cinnamon which was really nice (but I think you need a little sugar in it and I don’t have sugar in my tea), will be perfect along with all the books I got at the library ( I did not like the new library but at least there were no kids there playing video games, but it was way too loud). Got two books with short stories in them and hoping for some inspiration, so far I get very little of what Virginia Woolf is trying to tell me. Only read two of her stories The mark on the wall is one of them.

Tired… want to put on my nightie some socks and just go to bed.

1 comment:

Aimée Marie said...

I am so excited for you. I bet you look fab in your nightie and angora socks. Grrr... Hot... lol