Friday, October 17, 2008

I love lingerie

I have made plans to go to Swedish lingerie store Twilfit real soon and try on some of their goodies. I don’t really have the body for lingerie but I can’t help it. Lingerie isn’t my main priority right now, it’s buying clothes that will make me not freeze to death during the winter but… a girl needs a little treat every now and then right?

Never had anything corset-ish in my life because they rarely have that sort of thing in a A cup because we “don’t need” them so I have to check this one out. (Wanted it black but you can’t have it all)
Corset 449kr/49,59USD

Panties 149kr/19,74USD

Cute black balconette which is hard to find in my size (Rarely fits so keep your fingers crossed)
269kr/35,64USD
Panties 169kr/22,69USD
Garter belt 179kr/23,79USD
A nighty that really caught my eye and is the main reason I’m heading towards the store in the first place. 499kr/66,11USD

Love this rode but it’s 999kr/135,35USD so…

Cute cuddly angora socks with my name on it! It’s an autumn-must-have for 159kr/21,06USD

Hmm… I hope some of this stuff doesn’t fit or is extremely unflattering or uncomfortable, something or I’ll be broke...

1 comment:

Aimée Marie said...

OMG, you have such awesome taste in lingerie... I want some too!