Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First out is Norway

Okay, so Mr Third Wheel, there for the comical relief I wonder… “Cold prey”, silly (and not in a good way) and predictable but hopefully not the best thing out of Norway (of course not, Turbonegro and Espen Knutsen are the best things from Norway).

Half way through and I’m really tired of this movie, feels like a 70’s-80’s crap horror. Slow and dull…

I’ve managed to watch 1h and 10min so I should be able to make it through the last 20minutes.

I made it though… by the end of the movie I don’t remember the person’s name… not good. Best part of the movie, the end where they play Turbonegro “All my friends”. Mr Third Wheel is funny at times, silly name Morten Tobias (what’s with Norwegian people and double names?) He looks like a Norwegian stereotype and since we are on that subject, how more Norwegian can you get when you are trying to escape on skis, hilarious. Apparently they made a sequel…


Mr Third Wheel aka Mr Comical Relief aka Morten Tobias played by Rold Krisitian Larsen. The can opener broke, what are the odds of that?

"She's been chopped to pieces!" Mr Positive

1 comment:

Aimée Marie said...

Hilarious. Your take on it, not the movie.