Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday November 17

00:46 My internet isn’t working!! What to do?! I have restarted the computer twice and it’s still not working! What if it’s not working tomorrow (today) either? What if I have a whole bunch of great wonderful emails? What if there are some interesting posts at all the different message boards? I’m not sure I can go to sleep before I check my mail and the message boards… Maybe it’s working now… It’s not! What the… ?!

Watch some Supernatural and see if it works later, or go to bed? Watch a little Supernatural and check if the net is worker later. (By the way, the fourth season sucks so far...)

00:54 What the… Now my player isn’t working? God is out to get me! Restarting the computer…

00:57 My player is working, haven’t check the net but I doubt it… hey, the computer just said, “Virus database have been updated”, does that mean I have a connection? (dramatic pause) I have no new messages… My net is back!

01:03 Nothing new anywhere…

01:07 So, should I go to bed or should I watch Supernatural? I don’t know why I pretend to even consider go to bed, I know I’ll stay up…

1 comment:

Aimée Marie said...

I know how you feel, this kind of crap happens to me all of the time. Ugh. I am just glad that your net is back.