Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dreams

At first I didn’t think too much of it but then I had another dream with similar team. First dream took place in one of my old schools. I had a few spare moments and I went shopping and I got a book, more like a pamphlet, about Jack the Ripper. Even in my dream I was like, “What? Why? Shouldn’t I save my money instead?” I put it in my bag and then I put my bag in this big closet back in school. Then, later I see this bag on the floor and the only thing missing is my book. I apparently know what class the thieve goes to so I head over there during class and make a silly speech, “I know someone here took it, I’m not mad I just want my book back.” First there’s silence and then a girl rats the thief out and I get my book, pretty messed up now, bent and such. So when I start to walk out of the classroom I get more and more angry, what did the guy do to this book anyway?
“No this is not okay, you better pay up.”
“You said you weren’t mad.”
“I lied, deal with it!”
He gets his wallet up and snatches some money out of it and start walking again, yelling, “Go and get a proper book about Jack, I recommend Donald Rumbelow.”
Waking up I thought, if I got the money for the book he could have kept it.

Then a few days later I have another dream, I’m in town or something, this big weird black and white metropolis kind of city and there are these girls that are sort of lost and I help them out and we end up at my place where they want to look at in my closet. There’s this odd feeling, my mother is there as well. I see one of the girls, while speaking in this mock impressed voice take a bra (still on a hanger) and puts it in her bag.
I confront her and snatch the bra up and that’s not the only thing she has taken. Mom and I go through their stuff and take back whatever they have stolen and throw them out. Waking up I’m like, wait, they were standing by the jewelries, I should have checked and see if there was anything missing.

Two dreams about someone stealing from me, that can’t be a coincident can it?

No comments: