Thursday, July 3, 2008

What would Jane think?

Jane Austen Book Club, didn’t like it… Who was the narrator? That was basically what kept me going, who is telling this story? Maybe I’ll know in the end but no… Just felt like glimpse in pretty ordinary lives. At the end of my book there were questions to consider, perhaps someone hoped that this would be a book people gathered in someone’s living room to discus and wanted to help out and have the questions already made up in the end of the book? (Who wrote these questions? The publisher?) I did like that idea, I like to get some questions and think about the book a little bit more.

The best thing in the entire book was the mentioning of Jet Li at page 195, Jet Li rules

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i read the jane austen book clucb too, i found it very mediocre as well.saw the movie today , which was probably worse than the book.hey what do you think abt creating a book club ?either ways let me know, i have a blog which i have recently started,
http://mybookclubof1.blogspot.com/
lemme know if you are interestedn or wither ways.
:)