Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oops

I’ve totally forgotten all about writing. I haven’t been in on How to write a novel in 100 or less days in like… a week, I suck so bad! Seriously, tomorrow I will focus on my writing, on my story. I have to figure the plot out properly; right now it’s not working. I like my heroine and the “hero”, not sure he’s a hero but anyway… I liked the task for day 29 and I think everyone should give it ago, try to be as honest as you can (dare). I have to find out exactly what it is in the plot that isn’t working.

But maybe it’s not working because it’s all crap? It’s a possibility… I just looked at it and I just don’t like it. I think I have to toss the plot and come up with a whole new one, same some of the elements but a new story in the same environment with the same people. The people don’t fit the story… Well I guess it’s the people that don’t fit the story and not the other way around. Feel so stuck and unsure on what to do. When do you know to drops something and start something else?

No comments: