Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weird dream, again

No vampires this time though. Heidi was living at her old place and we had to walk through it to get to school, and we hurried so that we would beat everyone else (for some reason everyone at the entire school seemed to set off to school at the same time and from the same place). My mom’s old job was also there and since I had forgotten some sort of card we needed to pass somewhere we decided to sneak through my mom’s old job where I borrowed the phone, or answered it and forgot about it and had brought it with me to school.

When we got to school Heidi wanted to talk to the school nurse about her problems with alcohol and when she did that the school nurse decided it would be good if everyone had that conversation and it was like group therapy all of a sudden. I was listening but I can’t remember what was said and everyone was supposed to say something, I put my foot in my mouth and came off as a complete jackass and the more I tried to get out of it the worse it got, but luckily Marilyn Mason (!!!?) called me and asked if I wanted to watch a movie with him so I excused myself and left the room.

That dream can’t mean a thing now can it? What did Marilyn Manson do there? I don’t listen to him or anything, maybe he was on the radio? I tend to get affected by the radio when I sleep.

No comments: